WHO CAN JOIN CPS?
Membership is open to anyone who agrees with the CPS statement of faith and who pays annual dues.
CPS Statement of Faith:
We believe that:
1) God is the creator and sustainer of all that is;
2) Jesus Christ is the Son of God, fully God and fully human, and through his death and bodily resurrection is the redeemer of fallen humanity; and,
3) the Holy Spirit led the authors of the Bible in writing an authoritative guide for faith and conduct, and continue to guide the church of Jesus Christ today.
HOW MUCH ARE ANNUAL DUES?
Graduate Students: FREE
Our membership year runs from September 1 to August 31. If you have not paid for a year, dues received any time during the year will apply to the current year. If you have paid for the current year, any dues received will be applied to the following year. Please do not pay for more than one year at a time.
Registration and renewal is a multiple-step process
- Enter your membership information in the form below.
- If you are a new member, provide your payment on the subsequent Eventbrite page to complete your registration.
- If you are renewing your membership, please follow the instructions to update your registration information. Once that is complete, you’ll be taken to the Eventbrite site to pay your annual dues.If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPS will never sell or share your contact information, and we never make membership lists public.